A recent survey showed that
- Nearly 50% of respondents has had a “significant effect” on the way in which they work
- an average productivity increase of 30% from using it.
- Over 59% of respondents indicated they would not be able to create the same quality of work if they didn’t have this type of software.
In past surveys, ―clarity of thinking was the top benefit cited by users of mind mapping software. This year, however, respondents declared a new top benefit: ―Improved understanding of complex issues (14.3%).
Among other Top Benefits of using MindMapping were:
- Reach clarity of thinking faster (13.4%)
- Increased knowledge capture and organization (11.5%)
- Manage information overload better (9.5%)
- Make me better organized (9.2%)
- Synthesizing information (6.8%)
The survey has been carried out during July 2011 on MindmappingSoftwareBlog.com: 695 people took part in the survey.
WebCTO offeres Consulting on Internet Presence and web-development heavily using MindMapping to build concepts, scope of works, terms of references, project requirements and other project’s documents.
- Click here to download the survey results (PDF, 542KB)
- A snapshot of business use of mind mapping software (infographic)