As highlighted in his Keynote speech at last week’s 7th annual cPanel Conference, cPanel CEO, J. Nick Koston, outlined new features that include:
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- MySQL® 5.5 — cPanel & WHM now supports this version of MySQL.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email with our vastly improved email tracking, and message retrieval, to the Mail Delivery Reports functionality we recently delivered.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
CPanel WHM organized webinar on version 11.34 at http://go.cpanel.net/