It gives a detailed snapshot of the business intelligence market based on over 2000 survey responses.
The BI Survey 9 – more than 250 pages packed with fresh findings, charts and insightful analysis from BARC’s team of experienced BI analysts, and will enable readers to:
- Quickly discover the strengths and weaknesses of 23 leading business intelligence products
- Find out which vendors offer the best (and worst) performance, product reliability and support
- By discovering product weaknesses, strengthen your negotiating position with vendors
- Learn what makes for a successful tool selection and implementation project
- Understand the hidden costs of BI ownership – license fees are often just the tip of the iceberg