Google Analytics v5 – on its way.
And we’d like to keep track of the key new features:
- Intelligence reports
- Measure Page Load Time with Site Speed Analytics Report
- Custom Reports
- Events Goals
- Quick insights with Plot Rows
Analytics Intelligence constantly monitors your website’s traffic.
Anytime something significant happens, it adds an automatic alert in your Intelligence report
Measure Page Load Time with Site Speed Analytics Report
You get answers to the following questions:
- Which landing pages are slowest?
- Which campaigns correspond to faster page loads overall?
- How does page load time vary across geographies?
- Does your site load faster or slower for different browsers?
- In the new Google Analytics, you’re no longer restricted to using the same dimensions for each report tab
- Flat Table report tabs allow you to look at two dimensions side by side, meaning you don’t have to click to drill down into your data
You can easily track
- Downloads of a PDF or other file
- Interaction with dynamic or AJAX sites
- Interaction with Adobe Flash objects, embedded videos, and other media
- Number of errors users get when attempting to checkout
- How long a video was watched on your site
Quick insights with Plot Rows
The graph on top of most Google Analytics reports is designed to give you a quick overview of your site’s performance over time.
There are four types of widgets: Metric, Pie Chart, Timeline, and Table.
The Dashboard uses a three-column layout, and you can customize the layout by dragging and dropping the widgets as you’d like.