WPB2D Plugin automatically uploads a backup of your entire website, including all files and its database, to Dropbox.
Just choose a day, time and how often you wish your backup to be performed and kick back and wait for your backup to be dropped in your Dropbox!
- Fully tested up to the latest version of WordPress. New versions are released within days of a WordPress release
- OAuth is used to keep your Dropbox account details safe. No credentials are stored for the plugin to gain access.
- All next generation browsers are supported including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer 9
- A minimalist and friendly user interface makes it easy for you to setup a recurring backup in minutes.
- You choose the date, time and frequency. You also choose what files and folders are to be included in the backup.
You can also consider the other 8 WordPress Plugins to automate backing up your WordPress to DropBox (or other off-site storage):
- Dropbox CDN
- Dropbox Upload Form
- Drop in Dropbox
- SMEStorage Multi-Cloud WordPress Backup
- WP Time Machine
WebCTO can incorporate any of the plugins while deploying your web-site using WordPress to provide for regular and secure backup of your website.
More features included in Quick Website using WordPress offered by WebCTO.